• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up B to Wall Jump to Up B...again

iMichael

Smash Lord
Yo Mario Mains

I'm having a bit of trouble doing this UpB, WallJ, UpB thing...if anyone can *cough* *Eggz* *cough* help me out with this ill reallly appreciate it...I looked on the Mario section on the forums and didn't find a thread like this...so if it's out there..my fault... no need to yell or flame or whatever....

-PM-

Smash Ace
you have to be at a flat surface... and just hit back at the end of your up b

=] its really only good on yoshis story but it can be used in other places iv seen it done on FD a few times but thats really really hard

iMichael

Smash Lord
Yeah I've seen Eggz pull it off on Yoshi Story...been trying since I seen it and I've pulled it off once but ever since I couldn't do it again...guess ill keep practicing

And to pull that off on FD...epic

iMichael

Smash Lord
lol Earth bound...I forgot all about that stage seriously lol I need to get out more...

Yoshi Story, FD, Battlefield, FoD are like really the only stages I play on...that's bad lol

iMichael

Smash Lord
I pulled it off again...it's so dang hard...I need this technique because Y.S. is my fav stage

mario-man

Smash Lord
oh yeah, it IS talked about in the Eggz and Maelstrom help thread. No biggie though

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Practice it in Slow-motion mode. It's really not that hard to learn. I noticed that hitting back right when the ping sound of his up B ends works pretty well. Another way to judge it is right before Mario starts turning in a 360 at the end of his Up B, again, check it out in slow mo.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I was trying to do this on Fountain of Dreams and go from the very bottom to the very Top. I get it on the first flat surface at the bottom but I can never get it on the second time. I believe it's flat enough but I never can time it right after the first time. Have any of you guys tried that and if so any suggestons? That'd be sexy to put that in a combo vid just to show off Mario's sexyness.

mario-man

Smash Lord
I'm about to try that out right now. That WOULD be tight to show off. I'm gonna record just in case I get it. LOL

Ok, I didn't do it exactly like you said. I did it more likle what happened in the Perfect Control vid. Problem is, I only did it in every speed EXCEPT normal and up speed.

mario-man

Smash Lord
well
I prolly would have, but I wanted to get on here

EDIT: how did you do it PM?

I did it like this: fell to the very bottom DIing towards the little pole, then upB walljump, DIing away from the stage I then caped away from the stage. Then tornadoed and then upB'd to the stage

mario-man

Smash Lord
do that fer sure!!! Eggz couldn't even do that >_>

*Flaming begins*

Boo you traitor!!! Blasphemy!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
I like can't even do it on 1 speed lol. my up-bs average pretty mediocre.

I just DI better than any like 5 people combined. lol ****.

mario-man

Smash Lord
LOL that's what we are here for no?? xD

Let's all be one big happy family, and teach each other howw to improve his/her Mario.

MAN I love this place. LOL

captainlukey

Smash Ace
LOL that's what we are here for no?? xD

Let's all be one big happy family, and teach each other howw to improve his/her Mario.

MAN I love this place. LOL
so this thread is all about man love and incest?

lol im kidding,
didnt know this tech..

captainlukey

Smash Ace
sorry my mind just playin tricks...
somehow everything leads to man love and incest somehow....

would this work in fourside down the hole with both sides...
could you do it infinetly type thing?

mario-man

Smash Lord
because he is apart of the debating hall. You have to request to be, and if you're accepted, then you have rights to post in the debating room. You also get that cool subtitle

captainlukey

Smash Ace
cheers mario man...
and also can this tech be done in fourside down the hole...
infinetly?

siggy22

Smash Rookie
Its just timing, practice timing and get close to the wall and you will do it.

Top Bottom