• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up B To small?

Qlink

Smash Apprentice
Well from what i think. IS that toon links up B is to small compared to young links up B
So i think they should make it alittle bigger so its a more balanced link :link:

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Toon Link has a good enough recovery. His double jump is really big, and in addition to his up-b, which is still a decent amount, the ledge-grab range is amazing in Brawl. Everyone grabs the ledge from far away, like Doc in Melee, except everyone can do it.

His recovery is just fine. If you want to be worried about recovery, go to the Olimar forums, he really needs the help.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Are you talking about his ground Up +B? If so, I'd agree, but it's a reasonable flaw. It's still good for trapping annoying rollers. I'm glad the Up B is smaller...Toon Link's added power is so worth it.

Top Bottom