• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up-B Special Kill Percents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astellius

Smash Ace
I don't play Pit or Dark Pit much, but, based on the frequency with which I see Pits doing their up-B specials over the stage and at opponents in 2v2 For Glory, I assume up-B is an incredibly lethal and powerful move. So I was wondering: When does this mighty move begin to kill opponents? Many a time have I knocked a foe into the air only to watch in awe as my Pit teammate unleashed the awe-inspiring up-B at our defenseless enemies. Since I play Palutena a lot, I tend to follow up such an amazing spectacle with my equally powerful up-B warp, usually aimed at the Pit the best I can, as I notice foes tend to gravitate towards Pit when he does this move. Does anyone else see a lot of Pits doing this, or am I just ever so lucky to get stuck with the potato-for-brains ones?

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
It's actually a thing us Pits do especially against little macs and ganondorf to bait them to side b off the stage in an attempt to hit us but then miss and die a horrible death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom