• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up B slide edgegaurd

dirty1

Smash Cadet
idk about anyone else but it wont send me to the video. new link plz?

Onichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OniXiion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwd0KvfjY4I

so at 2:07 mellowD pump shotties Zelda in the dome with this killer technique, can anyone explain how the **** to do it??
fixed.

its interesting to say the least, kinda a hugging technique using DAC but instead of upsmash it was upspecial. I wonder what would have happened if Zelda got hit by the spinattack instead. have to test this

t_mac009

Smash Rookie
ive probably sat here for an hour trying various ways to do it but i have no idea wtf to do

QUIVO

Smash Master
Run at the ledge, when you're pretty close to it do an up b but make suer not to jump. Hold towards the stage and there you got it. It takes timing.

IMO, this is pointless and flashy. It'd be better to just hug

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
HOLY BRUTAL, totally flashy and excellent. mellowD and DM are some of the best I have seen yet. if only he didn't go for that spike...

hmmm I will see what I can do with that tomorrow

t_mac009

Smash Rookie
ahh i finally did it, i can only do it by setting c stick to special tho, not only is it pointless but risky too, ive killed myself a couple times by sliding a tad to far, deffs flashy tho:bee:

calprinicus

Smash Cadet
use u-b while next to the ledge while running and then after the input you can slide the control stick to the ledge and you'll slide off and grab the ledge. takes timming. again as stated pointless and flashy.

Top Bottom