• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up-B out of shield and turn around fire breath

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Up-Bing out of shield is almost godly with Bowser. I love it so much!! You can catch almost anyone with this all through out the match. Its one of the best ways of getting someone off you and still dealing damage. A counter attack if you will.

Turn-around fire breath is great for mind games! Jump forward in the air then tilt the joystick the opposite way your going then hit the B button simple. Its very effective your catch a lot of opponent with this if done right no matter what skill level they are.

Its also great for campers who run to the other side of the screen when your close to them.

Also perfect shielding with Bowser seems easier. This is great because campers can be one of Bowser's biggest weaknesses. Learn to perfect shield with Bowser and your find yourself defeating some of the toughest camping tactics.

Up-Bing out of shield, Turn around fire breath and Perfect Shielding are great when brawling with Bowser.

3>Bowser (no homo)

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Pardon my ignorance, but what does perfect shielding actually do?

I assume it's when it makes the "BINK" noise right as you shield when an attack hits you, but does this reflect projectiles or damage the opponent?

Thulius

Smash Rookie
NNID
Thulius
Pardon my ignorance, but what does perfect shielding actually do?

I assume it's when it makes the "BINK" noise right as you shield when an attack hits you, but does this reflect projectiles or damage the opponent?
Decreases knockback, removes shield lag and keeps the attack from shrinking your shield. Incredibly useful and much easier to time than it was in Melee, especially against projectiles.

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
UpB Iz still a beast. Alot of ppl complain about how bad it got nerfed but its still BoozerZ best option OoS Imo. You can actually used the decreased knockback by using it around mid low %s, following it with Uairs and such. Its jus 2 good.

Reverse Breath sounds like a good retreat tool. I only use meh fire 1-3 times a match, and I neva use it this way >.<. Ill try it. =]

Perfect Shielding = PowerShielding ?

Top Bottom