• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up-B OOS?

Bac

Smash Rookie
I've used up-b out of shield as a kill move on light-medium characters with mixed success over the past couple days-It has a great warp like effect to it- greatly increasing the chance you hit- I think it has potential as a punisher for shielded moves- not to mention its always fresh- would be nice to get some kill percents if someone wants to do that- I actually do not own a Wii or I would do it myself- Oh and I've been watching these forums for quite a while, just haven't really felt like posting anything.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
I have kill percents for it (no DI). Just click on my sig.

I could see it working, but it's dangerous. I use Marth, and upB OOS is a favorite of mine. It works best when there's a platform above you. This helps prevent you from getting punished.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Hmmm.... I thought Doggalina was moving away to ROB, not Marth. But anyways, if it gets spot-dodged you can get punished painfully. As for using up-B out of shield, it was suggested a while ago, since it has better range than grab and does more damage than any of your throws.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Up B as a dash attack works much better. It takes them a second to realize what just happened. Just don't miss.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Try to make sure you're within range of a ledge before doing it.

Top Bottom