• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up B cancel

Decodinator

Smash Rookie
Well, I already know about the incredible priority of up B in the initial attack frame, but once I managed to perform the initial frame attack and cancel the backflip into glide, leaving me with an incredibly powerful move that has NO warmup at all and keep you close to the ground. Unfortunately, I performed it accidentally, and I was wondering if anyone knows what nuance I am missing and how to perform such an incredible move.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that would be insane, a powerful, no lag attack. You should try to see if you can replicate it, it might have been a glitch.

And, no MK doesn't have any meteors.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
This might be looking into. Wolf can canel his illusion dash thing by pressing B mid move, so it's entirely possible metaknight has a cancel like this too. Try pressing B at random points in the move, and try holding different directions and see what you get. Did you use the C-Stick for specials? This is worth investigating.

It's also possible you got hit out of it.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
This might be looking into. Wolf can canel his illusion dash thing by pressing B mid move, so it's entirely possible metaknight has a cancel like this too. Try pressing B at random points in the move, and try holding different directions and see what you get. Did you use the C-Stick for specials? This is worth investigating.

It's also possible you got hit out of it.
Now that you mention it, that's probably what happened, he got hit out of it and didn't notice.

So much for that :/

Top Bottom