• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unused Bundle Code Extravaganza!

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
Howdy!

A while back, I purchased the Humble Nindie Bundle. Ever since, I've had codes that I don't know what to do with. So, how about this: I'll give them to you guys!

If possible, I would happily trade your choice of code(s) for a Hyrule Warriors 3DS Character Code. Otherwise, I'll accept the best offer.

The codes I'm offering are:

Guacamelee (Wii U)
OlliOlli (Wii U and 3DS)
Steamworld Dig (Wii U)
Bit.TRIP Runner2 (Wii U)
Gunman Clive (3DS)
Rhythm Thief (3DS)
Retro City Rampage (3DS)

Please PM me if you're interested!

EDIT: More codes from the more recent Bundle!

Last edited:
Howdy!

A while back, I purchased the Humble Nindie Bundle. Ever since, I've had codes that I don't know what to do with. So, how about this: I'll give them to you guys!

If possible, I would happily trade your choice of code(s) for a Hyrule Warriors 3DS Character Code. Otherwise, I'll accept the best offer.

The codes I'm offering are:

Guacamelee (Wii U)
OlliOlli (Wii U and 3DS)
Steamworld Dig (Wii U)
Bit.TRIP Runner2 (Wii U)
Gunman Clive (3DS)
Rhythm Thief (3DS)
Retro City Rampage (3DS)

Please PM me if you're interested!

EDIT: More codes from the more recent Bundle!
can i get a code for a certain character

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
can i get a code for a certain character
I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding. Hyrule Warriors Legends has additional characters that were not in the Wii U version. The game is packaged with a code that allows users to unlock these exclusive characters in the Wii U game. This code is what I'm hoping to get. The games that I listed in the first post are what I am offering in return. Sorry for the confusion!

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
I finally grabbed Hyrule Warriors Legends, so these codes are up for grabs! Just PM me with the code you want, I ask nothing in return unless you just really want to trade!

Doctor Wario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4313-0727-2141
I finally grabbed Hyrule Warriors Legends, so these codes are up for grabs! Just PM me with the code you want, I ask nothing in return unless you just really want to trade!
Hey, it said I couldn't PM you for some reason so I have to post here. Could I have OlliOlli for the 3ds? If that is taken, I'll have gunman Clive. Thanks! You can try to pm me if you want with the code.

ArcGale

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enderores
Same problem as Doctor Wario beforevme, except I'm more lost as I have no idea how to pm someone. Anyhow, might I have Rhythm Thief for the 3DS?

Top Bottom