• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Flashing Crusade Scene 7

GameGod2973

Smash Cadet
*The Question*
*In the Training Area, some of the fighters are training on different equipment, including Ness who's training on a machine where you're constantly running on a treadmill and constantly dodging and attack decoys*
Robin: *stops by, says hello to a few of the fighters and walks to Ness* Hey Ness
Ness: *continuing to train* Oh hey Robin
Robin: *thinks for a little bit* I need to ask you something
Ness: *panting between words* Can it wait till later?
Robin: Its just about Ashley. What do you think about her?
Ness: She may be a little stubborn at times and a little emotionless, but shes likable once you get to know her
Robin: I've seen her hang around you recently
Ness: She seems to trust me the most out of everyone here
Robin: You don't seem to mind at all. Why is that? Is it, possibly, maybe because... well, you... like her?
Ness: *blinks and realizes what he meant, becoming extremely flustered* W-WHAT?!?! *he was distracted, so he tripped on the treadmill and got hit by one of the dummies, being sent flying into the nearby wall next to the rest area of the training area*
Robin: Whoops. Too personal?
Ness, dazed: You... son... of... a... *****

Top Bottom