• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unlocking R.O.B

NoPLo

Smash Cadet
NNID
NoploSnowman
Is there another way to unlock R.O.B that doesn't force you to play VS matches, like everything else? I'd prefer going through classic, smash run, all-star or stadium modes to unlock all the characters and get trophies, custom moves and have FUN in the process rather than playing boring matches VS low level CPUs...

Does anybody know something? Thank you :)

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I have heard Classic with G&W at intensity 7.0 or higher and Classic with all NES era characters speculated. Neither have been confirmed though.

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I just did trophy rush with (maxed out time) a bunch of times with Little Mac. Highly recommend it!

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
If thats the fastest way to get R.O.B without vs very well then.
Well to be fair I already unlocked all but two characters by then and had about 100-110 trophies. I had enough currency to spend on Trophy Rush a few times over so in about 20 mns or so I was able to unlock R.O.B. The character may vary but I think Little Mac is the most effective due to him being a heavy hitter on the ground.

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
Yep it worked. I did trophy run with little mac, and ROB appears. A quick bowsercide and he was mine. And before unlocking Lucina, which means I did it in fewer than 40 matches.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Got the wii u version of how to get him right here

Looks like all you have to do is beat crazy orders once then R.O.B challenges you

Thank heavens no more grinding trophy rush

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
Got the wii u version of how to get him right here

Looks like all you have to do is beat crazy orders once then R.O.B challenges you

Thank heavens no more grinding trophy rush
Hopefully. No way to be sure about this, but it is also possible that he just managed to pull off the trophy requirements. You saw the amount of trophies he got form that one run.

Still. I'm going to hope that ROB is indeed unlocked via Crazy Orders, akin to the way Wario was unlocked through 100 man smash in the 3DS.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well the results on in on how to unlock R.O.B in the wii u version

It is by crazy orders

Get higher than 8 turns in crazy orders (but i think a clearner saying is get to turn 8 in crazy orders and beat it)

Top Bottom