• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unlocking characters in classic mode

What path will you take first

• Samus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshi

• Kirby

• Fox

• Pikachu

• Total voters

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
In classic mode, theres a chain of unlocks (Photo from smash subreddit)
ssbu path guide.jpg

Imagine beating classic mode with Mario. Then you beat sonic and get him. Then you beat classic mode with sonic and beat bayonetta.
Each character has it's own ways. I'll call them paths. Personally i'll be doing it in order. So once i'm done with Mario, I'll do donkey kong.

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
Why exactly did these folks list that Sonic is unlocked at the end of six of the chains? Like, looking at what is listed, shouldn't K. Rool be the last one on DK's Chain? Same for Inkling for Link, Lucario for Samus, Ness for Yoshi, Captain Falcon for Kirby, & finally Villager for Fox. If all of these characters were the last of these respectable chains, then ultimately all the chains would all form together into one singular chain of unlocking characters for Classic Mode, so why isn't this seemly the case?

Top Bottom