• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unlockable characters (suggestion)

Do you think unlockable characters should be in project m

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I think you should be able to unlock characters in project m

I mean all characters unlocked right off the bat and some people do like unlocking stuff again what do you think

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
Single player modes currently do not function correctly in Project M. This would make many (if not all) characters impossible to unlock. On top of this, Project M is made to be a competitive tailored mod. If players had to spend 8 hours unlocking all of the in-game content before people could be ready to play in a tournament, the hacks that unlock everything would be more common than legitimately completed save files.

Fortress

Smash Master
Basically what Mithost said. Project M, having a growing tournament presence, is going to stick to the 'everything off the bat' formula, which works fine. I see no reason why you'd have to play the game just to... you know, be able to play the full game. That should be something you can do from the get-go.

Top Bottom