• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unlimited Replay Time

Killimano23

Smash Cadet
I've been looking for this for quite a while but for some stupid reason I just cannot find it. Is there any mods that allow you to save replays past 3 minutes that don't also come with a ton of random other game-changing crap like Brawl+ or something? I couldn't find any mention of something like this in FAQ either

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Unlimited Replay time
040E771C 60000000
0494EBF0 60000000
0494EC90 60000000

Couldn't find the creator's name but I grabbed this out of a GCT... My apologies. If anyone can think of who made it, please lemme know and I'll edit the post

John2k4

The End of an Era
Place it in a .GCT code file, and load it as you would any other codes (through Gecko, USBLoader, or some other app).

Killimano23

Smash Cadet
i'm sorry but I don't really know anything at all about modding the game so could somebody give me a step-by-step on how to do it? Also, It would be cool if I could make the pokemon seperate like I see on some of the wii's at tournaments, what's the code for that?

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've used this code and it comes in handy a ton of times, but it doesn't let me save replays say over 5-6 minutes long. Why isn't this unlimited? :/

Top Bottom