• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unable to connect online every day around the same time

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I'm playing on the 3DS version, and every single day around this time (4-5pm Japan) I'm completely unable to connect to the internet at all, which frustrates me because I want to clock in some matches before leaving for work. Is Nintendo doing server maintenance at this time or something?
I'm able to connect at any other time for the most part but it's at this particular one where it constantly gives me an error message.

Last edited:

Racer07

Smash Cadet
NNID
MisterSeven
3DS FC
3797-7378-1855
I can't connect at all on 3DS. I even tried going to places with stronger Internet Providers and I still can't connect.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I still experience trouble when connecting on the internet on a daily basis with the 3DS, what gives? All of my other devices can connect just fine, it's just the freaking 3DS when playing Smash Bros.

Racer07

Smash Cadet
NNID
MisterSeven
3DS FC
3797-7378-1855
I still experience trouble when connecting on the internet on a daily basis with the 3DS, what gives? All of my other devices can connect just fine, it's just the freaking 3DS when playing Smash Bros.
Did you try going into internet options in Smash Bros., and turn off everything? I learned from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W9vcR391Cg

Top Bottom