• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultrafest 2010

Linguini

Smash Master
One week left! Who's going?

I'm going both days, maddd hyped ! Ive heard rumors about a kid cudi appearance; which would be dope!

precision

Smash Cadet
yeah im buying my ticket like wed or thrusday when i have money. its gonna be pretty fukking insane. rolling balllzz lol

Linguini

Smash Master
dunno if i'm rolling laz, def. bringing in mad bud and blunts. probably going to get shwasted before i go in too. coppin a handleeee

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
wait til night, it starts at day and that's not a great idea.

don't be on anything before jumping, scout the area. usually by the metrorail is where you can jump, run into a crowd ASAP and just bleeeeeeeeeend in.

or have them scrounge up like 20 bux,

each of em, pay a gaurd all at once, they usually will let someone slide in.

done it 2 years back to back.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
okay so there are the ones at the front gates that check your tix, go to the far right by the water by vip,
it might change, there's usually someone standing there bringing in vip on a golf cart, it might change this was 2/3 years ago and i skipped out on the one last year. and i dunno

me and 4 other people were like, let us in, we'll give you money.
he asked for 100, we paid.
don't give up either

basically just ask, not the people checking tickets

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to go but Im so broke at the moment :(

and i went to the tiesto concert in tampa last year and it was...well...pretty ridiculous and amazing.

mistermister

Smash Rookie
I just found this board/thread by googling how to sneak into ultra. If anyone is down for hopping the fence together, or needs someone else to chip in $20 and get snuck in, let me know.

mistermister

Smash Rookie
Didn't have any luck today. Security was pretty lax at the left side near the metromover station early on, but increased as time went on. I left.

Top Bottom