• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultra Music Festival 2010 Line-Up

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Day 1
Tiesto, Swedish House Mafia, Eric Prydz, The Crystal Method, The Disco Biscuits, Carl Cox, Dirty South, Rabbit in the Moon, Will.I.Am, Infected Mushroom, Plump DJs, Adam Freeland, Felix Da Housecat, Pretty Lights, Green Velvet, Lotus, Alex Metric, Bassbin Twins vs. Uberzone, Evil Nine, Afrobeta and Kevens.

Day 2
Deadmau5, Groove Armada, Carl Cox, Faithless Sound System, Armin Van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Ghostland Observatory, Crookers, Bloody Beetroots, Major Lazer, Bassnectar, Steve Aoki, ATB, Glitch Mob, Diplo, LTJ Bukem, A-Trak, Rusko, Skream and Eddie Halliwell.

I plan on going this year, and the artists listed in this color are who I want to see.

Are you going?

:)

Edit: Of course this is subject to change and there may be newer artists and all that added later on~

Linguini

Smash Master
of course im going both days,lineup is looking good, not last years calibur tho,we need paul van dyk. last year was insaneeeeeeeeeee.link me to the page tho?

what i learned: carl cox tent is the ****

FlatSoda

Smash Champion

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I want to go so ****ing bad.... but had a traumatic incident at last year's ultra....

protip : take your rolls after you're already inside the place

protip2 : buy your tickets online, the legit way

protip3 : don't go with inexperienced b1tches who can't handle large crazy crowds

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I want to go so ****ing bad.... but had a traumatic incident at last year's ultra....

protip : take your rolls after you're already inside the place

protip2 : buy your tickets online, the legit way

protip3 : don't go with inexperienced b1tches who can't handle large crazy crowds
For 2 years I haven't paid for tickets legit.

I always paid a gaurd.

got in for 20 bucks.

precision

Smash Cadet
carl cox always has the best show. tiesto show is alright. yo ray hook it up. how do i promote?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
carl cox always has the best show. tiesto show is alright. yo ray hook it up. how do i promote?
i talked to sabrina and she promotes

gotta go to a meeting at the dixie lounge on west dixie and 170th?

google it for the address.
it's on tuesday, not sure the time.
i'll post back for more info.

it's every tues.

gotta pass out flyers in certain districts/areas at certain times and all that good stuff.,

Top Bottom