• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultra Arcade Grand Opening Results and Shoutouts

Zhea

Smash Ace
Melee Singles
1. GameGuys | Mojo
2. ARC
3. Mexico Ping Pong Dynasty
4. SOS
5. JF
5. King
7. Skeith
7. Smiles
9. Cody
9. Frisbie
9. PKThunder
9. Sizzle
13. Callen
13. Nathan O
13. Sean F
13. Zhea

17. Ana
17. FSLink
17. Issac
17. Santiago
17. Sergio
17. Waffles
25. Adam
25. IOXR
25. King Fats 95
25. Mitchell

Withdrawls:
Gorge
Red Shadow
XNRX

Melee Doubles
1. ARC + JF
2. KING +SOS
3. GameGuys | Mojo + Frisbie
4. Skeith + CLNR
5. Drew + Drew
5. Nice Dynamite
7. La Resistance
7. Sean + Nathan
9. King Cole
9 Ruff Ryder's

Shout Outs
Thanks again to everyone who came out. The event ran too long, started too late, had too few setups and the venue was cramped, but I'm glad most of you stuck with it.
Mexico Ping Pong Dynasty - Dude you really helped me salvage this, thank you lending me your TO skills.
Cindy - Thanks for being the only one to actually get me a ride out there so we could get this started
@S.O.S. - You and Kevin were really going in on teams. Stop giving Jose the option of janking you.
@AustinRC - Glad to see you make it out. WF was pretty hype, glad we got it recorded.
@Sizzle - Got me again, good ****. Thanks for being my back up ride, I don't know if the tournament would of even happened if I didn't get there
@JesusFreak - Thanks for coming out dude, always nice hanging with you
Smiles - WE MISS YOU COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
@Skeith - Good stuff with Mike in teams and beating PKThunder. I know he's been a stumbling block for a bit
@xx7king7xx - Good **** getting 5th Kevin. I know you were worried about getting rusty, I think that can be safely put to rest
@ RedGamer RedGamer - Thanks for trying to cheer me up Chris. I do appreciate it.
RedShadow - Wish you had played man, but I under stand
Mojo - Congrats on getting first dude. I'm glad GGs were able to bring you out. Mad props to them for taking on a melee player.
@Frisbie - Good stuff with Mojo in teams.

Last edited:

Zhea

Smash Ace
Also thanks to everyone who tried to cheer me up and listened to me vent as the tournament went on. It was not a good day.

Top Bottom