• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Smash Down 07

therealmario101

Smash Rookie
Where: SC, Anderson, Planet Comics
Prize Support: 65% E.F., AND A NINTENDO WII W/ ZELDA T.P.!
When: Undecided thus Far

I have been planning this tourney for months and the time is upon us. My friend has been playing SSBM since it was first released, and has never lost a single match. He is so cocky he has finally thrown down the ultimate bet, he challenges anyone in the world to come out and beat him, if someone does he will give them his Wii. So I suggested that he let me post the offer online as a tourney and he enters the tourney like everyone else with the Wii and entry fees' as prize support...So, anyone interested?

therealmario101

Smash Rookie
Well...Does no one want to challenge my tournament, does no one want a Wii, the easiest way there is to get one?

therealmario101

Smash Rookie
Bad/good news...He got beat, by me! I also told him that I had finally set up a tourney and he told me that there was no point in putting up the wii if he has already been beat.WHO DIDNT SEE THAT COMING...:(

Top Bottom