• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Franchise Tournement Results: The Finale

smashoholic

Smash Rookie
I had many fight to see the ultimate character in each franchise. All of the players are Level 9 computers and are put on the most basic stages of that series.There were also NO items in the matches. All franchises without 2 characters did NOT compete and will be put in a seperate tournement.(Exception is Snake and Sonic). Here are the results! (Do You Believe in Tiers?)

Round 1

Super Mario Series: 1st-Mario, 2nd-Luigi, 3rd-Bowser, 4th Peach. Stage: Delfino Plaza

Zelda Series: 1st-Toon Link, 2nd-Ganondorf (Surprisingly), 3rd-Link, 4th-Zelda/Sheik. Stage: Bridge of Eldin

StarFox Series: 1st-Fox, 2nd-Falco, 3rd-Wolf. Stage: Lylat Cruise

Kirby Series: 1st-King DeDeDe, 2nd-Kirby, 3rd-Meta Knight. Stage: Halberd (It was surprising, I know)

Metroid Series: 1st-Samus, 2nd-Zero Suit Samus. Stage: Frigate Orpheon

Donkey Kong Series: 1st-Donkey Kong, 2nd-Diddy Kong. Stage: Jungle Japes

Pokemon Series: 1st-Pikachu, 2nd-Lucario, 3rd-Pokemon Trainer, 4th-Jigglypuff. Stage: Pokemon Stadium 2

Fire Emblem: 1st-Ike, 2nd-Marth. Stage: Castle Siege

Mother/Earthbound: 1st-Ness, 2nd-Lucas. Stage:Onett

Non-Nintendo Characters: 1st-Sonic, 2nd-Snake. Stage: Final Destination

There was no Yoshi, Wario, Pit, Ice Climbers, R.O.B, Captian Falcon, and Mr. Game & Watch.

Round 2 ( All on Final Destination)

First Bracket

Mario Vs Toon Link- Winner:Toon Link

Second Bracket

Fox Vs Kirby- Winner:Kirby

Third Bracket

Samus Vs Donkey Kong- Winner: Donkey Kong

Forth Bracket

Pikachu Vs Ness- Winner: Pikachu

Fifth Bracket

Ike Vs Sonic-Winner: Ike

Sixth Bracket

Yoshi Vs Wario- Winner: Wario (I put them in because I didnt have enough characters, so I put in Former Mario Characters)

Third Round (Semi-Final)

First Vs Second Bracket

Toon Link Vs Kirby- Winner: Toon Link

Third Vs Forth Bracket

DK Vs Pikachu- Winner: Pikachu

Fifth Vs Sixth Bracket

Ike Vs Wario- Winner: Ike

Forth Round (Final Round)

Toon Link Vs Pikachu Vs Ike

Winner:Toon Link!

There it is the winner of the ULtimate Franchise Tournement and Toon Link won. Ike,did very well too. In the fisrt two rounds he didnt lose a life. Pikachu did well. Thank you for reading the results!

Top Bottom