• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Franchise Discussion

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
This will be like Rate and discuss their chances, but we are going to discuss the amount of content a franchise will get.

[COLLAPSE="Rules"]
The Rules are as follows:

Rule 1

No 4th party Franchises

Rule 2

Please respect others opinion, flaming will be reported[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Ok, this is how the discussion will work"]

We will nominate a franchise during the week, you get 2 nominations per day.
At the end of the week the highest will be discussed a week later EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST WEEK were the highest nominated will be discussed right away and the second highest will be discussed one week lator.

The discussing will be as follows

Sunday: Fighters
Monday: Assist Trophies/Pokemon Ball (exclusive to pokemon)
Tuesday: Bosses
Wednesday: Stages
Thursday: Music
Friday: Items
Saturday: Trophies
Sunday: Stickers

You will predict the amount of stuff in the category the day before and rate the amount of content (you may discuss if a certain thing/character might make it)

The results will be given on sunday with the winner recieving 3 extra nominations per category, a perfect week will result in 30 nominations instead of 21O[/COLLAPSE]

we will start nominations tomorrow around 6

jigglover

Smash Lord
Around six in what time period?
Anyway, I'm not sure how this'll work, it seems confusing. To me, it looks like each day we just say the amount of content that should be put into smash, and what it is, and that was clear enough. Then you start talking about predictions, and I'm like whaaa? How does that work? Lobotheduck, please tell me how to predict on here. Would it be like on Sunday if we're doing, say, Golden Sun, it's been agreed that Isaac will get in, will you predict that Matthew will get an assist trophy or what? Also, how will you decide on votes, will we just straight out say: 'I want Isaac as a playable character', and then go on to debate, and you might change your mind and say I want Matthew as a playable character, but you've already taken the votes in, or do we actually vote at all?

I think what I'm getting at is a more descriptive OP.
Also, stickers? Really? Not to mention there are two Sundays, just get rid of the second sunday and stickers and move on.

Reyson

Smash Journeyman
Is there really a need to talk about these things in one thread when there is an entire subsection dedicated to characters, there are threads about maps, assist trophies/pokéballs, music, bosses, items, ...

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Mario and Pokemon, the hardest series when it comes to selecting character, and the two biggest franchises.

:phone:

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like a good idea, but I think it should be based around the amount of characters and stages.
Starfox, Kirby, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Zelda deserve more maps, due to character representation.
I'll do more detail later

Top Bottom