• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uhm...hi there ladies...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Or men, I know some of you main Zero Suit for her looks (you perverts), but getting down to business...

The Ike boards are currently discussing Zero Suit Samus in our matchup thread, so if I could just redirect you and borrow a few minutes of your time to help us in our grand quest to finish our matchups with different opponents, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the thread if you're interested. Again, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192160

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Alright, I just wanted to make a post to thank you Zamus' to post your 2 cents on the matchup board. It did help us clarify some rough points, and we feel that we have learned a little bit on the matchup. Maybe that will bring us closer to getting Ike just a little bit higher in the middle of the tier list. Once the matchup is finished you can come look at it and comment on that if you think it's necessary, maybe we got some things wrong or something and you would like to give a little more insight on your character.

I'll just get my hormoned-hyped-up 15 year old mind out of here and you'll never have to deal with me ever again. Once more, I want to thank you for giving us some input on Zamus and it was really appreciated. Good luck on the Battlefield.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
In this topic stupidity is apparent.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Where the hell have you been DSR?
College has taken up all my time :(

I've also been working with my original characters in my storyboarding class as well.

I'll try to pop in every now and then.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Wha? Did I miss something? Nobody said hello to me. =(

1300th post for the ****ing win.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
hi, I'm back here just because I remember making this thread sometime ago and I just had to check it out for the lulz (and also because this shouldn't even be here any longer but mods have yet to give us the tools to delete our own threads.)

Anyway to reply to two and only two of you...

In this topic stupidity is apparent.
I consider you a troll just because all you did was insult and leave no reason, and I wonder how the others gave you respect, maybe you just posted intelligently in other threads, but not in here.

You could just help the man. Not like they're gonna find the ultimate counter to ZSS if you state your mind on the match up between the characters.

Ohh scratch that the ike forums already have a response from a few people. The person who made this thread obviously diddn't check around...

Even i've given a response back when they came to the fox forums. Of course that was then and now my opinion is quites different. Do research people =.=
Actually, if you look at the date and time I made this thread compared to the first known "speacil guest" ZSS main, we didn't get replies until AFTER I had made this thread, meaning it is most probable that had I not made this thread none of the Zero Suit's would've known the Ike boards were currently discussing tactics for her.

I find your last two sentences to be a little bit off topic but okay...whatever floats your boat.

Now please let this thread die.

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
hi, I'm back here just because I remember making this thread sometime ago and I just had to check it out for the lulz (and also because this shouldn't even be here any longer but mods have yet to give us the tools to delete our own threads.)

Anyway to reply to two and only two of you...

I consider you a troll just because all you did was insult and leave no reason, and I wonder how the others gave you respect, maybe you just posted intelligently in other threads, but not in here.

Actually, if you look at the date and time I made this thread compared to the first known "speacil guest" ZSS main, we didn't get replies until AFTER I had made this thread, meaning it is most probable that had I not made this thread none of the Zero Suit's would've known the Ike boards were currently discussing tactics for her.

I find your last two sentences to be a little bit off topic but okay...whatever floats your boat.

Now please let this thread die.
Rrr, diddn't see the post date... saw it at the top of the forums, firgured it was new. Blah.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
It's a cartoon game why would anyone be attracted to Zero Suit Samus? o.O Just because people main her dosen't mean that we are attracted.... Im reporting this...
This didn't need to be reported because NOBODY BUT YOU has posted in 3 weeks on it. Seriously.

Top Bottom