• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uhh...How in the hell!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
How do people come up with training mode combo's? I'v only got like a minute done with mine and i cant think of anymore...And this is with MORE THEN ONE CHARACTER! I see people with falcon only combo videos and 12 minute long ones...HOW DO U MAKE UP COMBOS LIKE THAT!

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Down throw, WD, A, SH Nair FFL, run forward Y cancel grab and down throw, Knee....I made that up I dunno if that works :p

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
Falcon combos are bland.

If you can pull one out of your *** without uair or throw or upsmash you rock
falcon combos don't have to be land. just look at isai's or the recently released japanese one or...dare i say...my preview for catastrophe. you could say that about most characters. try pulling combos with pika without using uair and utilt. although i will admit most easy falcon combos tend to be bland and extrodinarily uair heavy. with falcon though, using fast fall forward and back airs opens up a lot of possibilities, as well as reverse fairs and bairs (which will all be in my full combo vid). /shameless self promotion

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
hey megavolt you should hurry up with your combo video, it looked nice.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
I have problems finding original combos of my own, i only have 5 and all others are in combo videos of others any tips xD

PDS= yeah i wanna do a combo video too :p

Zantetsu

Smash Master
falcon combos don't have to be land. just look at isai's or the recently released japanese one or...dare i say...my preview for catastrophe. you could say that about most characters. try pulling combos with pika without using uair and utilt. although i will admit most easy falcon combos tend to be bland and extrodinarily uair heavy. with falcon though, using fast fall forward and back airs opens up a lot of possibilities, as well as reverse fairs and bairs (which will all be in my full combo vid). /shameless self promotion
Ya im doing some fast falls in my combos. When im doing uair combos im fast falling to catch my opponent and stuff. And im doing tons of arial's. Maybe to much? Btw i cant wait till ur combo video's done. I watch the trailer alot XP

Top Bottom