• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ucf smash bros help ya boy out!

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
I work for the orlando flight (minor leauge bball team). I am blessed with the oppurtunity to help spear head this whole thing. Right now we are tabling in front of davis bakery & co. We're promoting our And 1 event (yep hot sauce, the prof, spider, ghatzu...wait what) and we need ur support. The game is april 6th. Tix are $10. What's in it for u smash bros? The team owner is very well to do and could literally pay for someones classes for an entire semester. It all depends on your involvement smashers! In other words I could host a tournament with a very generous prize

386 916 3874. Hit me up if u like and 1 basketball or want to see $_$ go to colbols pocket. :] cya!

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I'm a bit confused. So if I go to the baseball games, then colbol will have the chance to win $7500(semester tuition) in a tournament hosted by the team owner?

I'd be down I guess.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm a bit confused. So if I go to the baseball games, then colbol will have the chance to win $7500(semester tuition) in a tournament hosted by the team owner?

I'd be down I guess.
1.its basket ball
2.semester tuition is only 3400
3.the owner paying someones tuition was a comparison of his wealth, not something that would actually happen.

Top Bottom