• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two things

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm just going to get right to the point since I'm tired.

1. I need to go with someone for WHOBO2. I've been planning to go since Pound 4 back in January, but I never made any official plans with someone. My parents obviously do not want me to go alone, but if I go along with someone I know then they will be perfectly fine with it.

I'll help you pay for the hotel if we are staying in one.

2. Now for why I am tired. You see, from now until Monday I am hosting a Japanese exchange student. My school has an annual exchange program with Japan in which we alternate sending students over to the other country for roughly two weeks. This year the Japanese students traveled here to Miami.

Anyways, it's been pretty tough these past few weeks while I prepared for the Japanese students (which is why I've been inactive for a while). I'm totally exhausted right now trying to be a good host, since the language gap between me and my guest it quite large. So, I'm just going to go to sleep...

:069:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yo were down for whobo polt?

and mlg lol?

balanced breakfast reintroduced to a players diet?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Like I said, I've been meaning to go to WHOBO since Pound 4.

The problem is that I never looked into housing and stuff like that, so I really need to get my act together if I want to go.

So... can anyone help? I know it's a bit late... =(

:069:

Top Bottom