• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Stage hacks on one stage.

infersaime

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I got a question I didn't know where to ask it so I ask it here.
Anyway so is it possible to have two stage hacks on one stage. For example there are many great stage hacks on Jungle Japes but I don't want to change the names on my SD card I just want that the game randomly chose the stage hack. I hope it's possible.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
This is exactly what the Alternate Stage Loader was created for. Find the topic for it on the main Workshop board.

infersaime

Smash Rookie
Well it didn't work for me (or I'm just stupid) also I'm from Europe so PAL region and I read that it only works for NTSC-U, also I use riivolution I don't think that that makes a difference. Oh I also don't use mods like brawl+.

ThunderBird2678

Smash Apprentice
There's a guide on brawl vault. Go to the misc, other section, and click on top downloads. There was a guide posted there that helped me a lot. I believe it was halfway down the first page.

:phone:

Top Bottom