• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two questions.

Mike2000

Smash Cadet
First:
Why is it that every single time I play a match in SSBM, I always HAVE to relearn? I've been using Jigglypuff for over a year now and I would think that I would've gotten Jigglypuff down, right? Yet, every single day this always seems to happen to me. I sometimes see YouTube videos of people showing off their Jigglypuff's with only four days of practice, and yet they play better then me who's been using Jiggs for a year. My question is, why must I always relearn Jigglypuff everytime I turn on SSBM?

Second:
Howcome when I throw someone up in the air with Jiggly's up throw, it takes one more second for me to jump? Like I would press they Y button to jump right after I threw them up, but nothing happens. A second later and I press it again and I can jump but by that point, my opponent would be ready to attack me. Anyway to stop the lag?

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
#1- If other people are already good and advanced at SSBM, it won't be a big problem to pick up a new character. How long have u been playing Smash. They have probably playing for years and just now picking up jiggs. Its not hard to have a character look good if u are already advanced.

#2- Don't press jump immediately. Once the animation of jiggs stops from up throw, i.e. her spin, then jump. U cant just jump during the move. Just because the person is in the air doesnt mean the move is over. Just learn the lag and timing of jiggs to reduce lag.

Mike2000

Smash Cadet
I have played for five years. I know how to wavedash thouroghly and use it to play mindgames on people. For some reason though, I always have to relearn Jigglypuff everytime I turn on the game. I don't know why it's happen and I don't know why it's not stopping. (even though I've been playing Jiggs for a year already) =\

Mike2000

Smash Cadet
It doesn't matter, what I want to know is why I am CONSTANTLY having to relearn Jigglypuff all together??!?!?

Smash Master
Because Jiggs isn't for you. Switch mains to someone you feel comfortable with. Since you seem to want to push buttons too quickly, might I suggest a space animal. Most of their attacks have very little down time.

Top Bottom