• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two new Meta Knight Rosters!

D

Deleted member

Holy sh*t. I'm surprised by how even the heads look.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
That second Meta Knight would be the fastest attacker ever. Heck, fans would look slow compared to the awesomeness of a dual-A-moving Meta Knight. Mario wouldn't stand a chance, and even Boozer wouldn't look cute after a catastrophe as big as being attacked by a dual-wielding Meta Knight.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
They're great, only the white thing behind his head looks weird.

froggster93

Smash Rookie
Nice... um... I'm going to guess photoshop, but it really could even just be paint. But pretty sweet there, would have never have thought of it myself.

Metaknight15470

Smash Rookie
dual wielding would be pretty awesome. or even better, all chars hav a second moveset that can be unlocked!!! thatd be a kool update

UMR | donmk

RIP PM
Both pics are really well done. Two swords would be insane, buti would still prefer to play as a one sword user purely beacuse i like characters with one sword. (From my experience, its easier to master one sword than 2). But well done anyway

Top Bottom