• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Ike vids that I like

Gray

Smash Journeyman
Uh no, teching makes that a bad idea. I would've broken the walls personally. AAA and bair are such good finishers.

snake!

Smash Cadet
Uh no, teching makes that a bad idea. I would've broken the walls personally. AAA and bair are such good finishers.
ok maybe its not but its at least **** satisfying.

edit: on the other hand, i dont think i could of biult up some of those percents if it werent for the walls, id say if your ike, keep the walls until the opponents pushing a 100

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Yur Ike is a bit too predictable You dont use your side b cancel enough and you should shield a bit more And you should do a nair instead of a Fair when you are close to an opponment...Since you can follow up with a bair or a up tilt at lower %......An the fox is not great at all :0

Top Bottom