• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two Icons Merge...Miiyamoto for Smash!

memememe

Smash Apprentice
So I've been thinking.
There's a lot of talk about Mii being in Smash Bros.
However, there's a major anomaly in that; the Mii model itself does not fit the graphical style of Smash.
Plus, I have a feeling that Sakurai would be a bit turned off by turning your Mii violent.

So why not a generic Mii to represent Smash?
Well, that's the thing--there IS no generic Mii. There are so many...how do you put one face on it?

I think I've found the answer.
Give it the face of its creator.
I present the most original prediction for Smash 4 yet...Miiyamoto!

Obviously he would look a bit more refined than this.
Miiyamoto would incorporate the ideas of the Mii's potential play style while also paying homage to the man that made Nintendo what it is today--it doesn't get more iconic than this.

As for play style, I haven't come up with a moveset, but I would imagine him being a lighter character that utilizes the many tools from the Mii games in a way that makes him an overall well-rounded character. He could be adept at short-range combat with boxing gloves from Wii Sports, have some long-range to him with a frisbee from Wii Sports Resort, use a trumpet from Wii Music to push opponents back...the possibilities are endless! If anyone feels compelled, I would be more than happy to add it should the demand be there.

Top Bottom