• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twisted Metal

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Welp. Story mode is insane, filled with twists and everything. Just finished it on Normal, need ot get around to playing it on Hard and Twisted for other unlocks though.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
I used to play 1 and 2 a little bit. I played Twisted Metal Black a ton, which was really good as well.

This game has the classic feel, but some good changes as well. You can pick three cars instead of one for most story fights, and switch out in the garage mid game instead of just having a couple lives. Some of the Special weapon changes and other cars are pretty cool as well. I haven't played online enough yet.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I played twisted metal black. And I loved it.

This newly amazing game is worth the buy.
I don't have a ps3, but I might as well buy the game and give it to my sister's boyfriend so I can play it there.

All. Day. Long.

Morin0

Smash Lord
I remember Sweet Tooth's special in Twisted Metal 4 was crazy. I believe if you got caught in it, you had a 99% chance of not escaping it, lol.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I played all of them expect for the first one. But Head-On and Black were my two favorites. I liked Black because of the overall atmosphere, and I loved Head-On for the gameplay. (The Extra Twisted Edition, so I got to play the deleted content of Black.)

"I am Calypso, and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal." Be careful for what you wish for.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remember having this Twisted Metal that was released on the PSP a couple of years ago. I thought it was pretty good and I liked it, but I can't remember which one it was.

I might get this game, if it ends up being fun and I hear good reviews about it and what not

Smashjin

Smash Ace
This game is great. It has a similar dark and twisted atmosphere like Twisted Metal Black, if you liked Black you would probably like this one.

Edit: Some of the levels are actually pretty challenging too, also considering I only played through Normal difficulty so far.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I remember having this Twisted Metal that was released on the PSP a couple of years ago. I thought it was pretty good and I liked it, but I can't remember which one it was.
The game on the psp is called, "Twisted Metal: Head-On".

And what Jin said, the new game has that dark, thrilling atmosphere throughout the gameplay. And we all know we love thrillers.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
I used to play tm4.sweet tooths special in 4 was broken lol.black was good too.if I had the money I would def buy a ps3 just for the new TM.

:phone:

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
All twisted metal games are awesome

twisted metal 2 got my attention.
was just epic But i dont have ps3.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Getting the gold medals is kinda tough on Twisted so far. Though using Juggernaut, the giant tractor trailer is pretty funny.

My only gripe is with the online, joining games online is pretty picky at the moment. I had heard Jaffe was planning on fixing it though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The story mode has a demon possessed ice cream man trying to hunt down and kill his own daughter?

...ok

Yoshi

Smash Lord
This game came out of nowhere for me! I've seen zero advertising but am super excited to pick this up when I can. Huge fan of the series!

Top Bottom