• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tv searching

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I was wondering if there was a tv out there that can play all 3 next-gen systems in thier native resolution without input lag thanks!(if this is in the wrong place move it)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oooooh.... now there's a good question. Probably not. Of course you can run everything in a typical SDTV CRT. But then you're missing out on the HD from the 360 and PS3.

The Samsung that MLG is using currently (look it up on MLG's website) has no lag and is HD. A good chocie for the PS3 and 360, but you'll still get lag on the Wii. Though it may be minimal since it's only upscaling lag. It'd be worth a try at least. Most TV stores will let you try out a TV with a game system before you buy. I would do that.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
But I'm afraid I won't realize the lag until it's too late and it's a major investment for me so I would rather not take any chances.

Top Bottom