• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tut vid for Zamus & other question

Croyt

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I can't find anything, but are there any character review videos for Zamus?

kind of like this...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8221968004737135249&q=sonic+tutorial&total=704&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Anything like that?

Also I mained Sheik in Melee, basically because of her speed, juggling power, and good killing moves. Well now Sheik is horrible, from what I've seen with only 2 killing moves.

SO for anyone that's played, is Zamus anything like Sheik at all? Like does she control the same?

Thanks guys

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
yea there is but i duno in exactly what forum - its called "Character Exposes" thers actually 2 vids in there for Zamus

so just search that up and u should find it

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
You can't find any tutorial vids for ZSS, because the people who are getting good at her are more concerned with improving their game than with saying they've got the ZSS game figured out. The fact is, a tutorial at this point will probably be obsolete in a few months. We can at least wait a while and see what things show up in tourneys later on.

Some things you might want to do: check out videos of Robotic Claw and Blitz.

And no, Zamus isn't much like Sheik at all. The only real similarity is that her tilts are beastly, but other than that, you've got two very different characters.

Wararchon

Smash Cadet
Yeah, other than the tilts, she's a different character. Her ariels' knockback somewhat resembles shieks, but their playing style are completely different.

Top Bottom