• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turn Random Button into Final Destination

MechaChao

Smash Rookie
Welp I'm a super-noob busy reading the tutorial over and over fruitlessly, I'm trying to pick up on the stuff but just being a tad slow on it.:urg: More or less;

"Could I turn my random button into an FD shortcut even with custom stages assuming they don't show up in the custom stage selection menu?"

I just want to manipulate the random button to only play one particular level regardless of others even being enabled. I play brawl with two groups of friends, those that love all stages and play for fun, and those that only play fd and are too impatient to scroll to the top of the screen. I'm assuming it'd be easier to rig the random button than move fd's icon to the bottom of the screen...

Anyways, I'm gonna keep reading up but if someone know this **** like crazy, feel free to please throw some mad knowledge at me like I'm some kinda baby in my high-chair and that knowledge is a plane comin' in for the landing after a long weary flight, cause I'll open way the **** up and take it man.
I'll take the whole thing.:cool:

Please?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
how about you go to the random stage switch and set it to FD only. I think that will solve your problem.

Top Bottom