• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turn around in the air

RickettsZ22

Smash Cadet
I was watching a Falco SHDL video, and i notive that he would jump away from the caracter and then turn around in air and then start shooting i though that when you jumped you were stucking the direction you were going when you jumped i was wondering how he was turning around in air

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sRht1NgMvGQ

heres the video if you want to watch it

Sooch

Smash Rookie
if you are running and you hit jump and quickly turn around then push back in the direction you are running you will turn around but maintain your momentum while jumping.

artifice

Smash Ace
what the other dood said... just jump and then smack any directioned then start shooting the laser, its pritty fast so like

jump left >> smack right >> neutral B.

absox

Smash Rookie
Shorthop double laser, b/c when in the air his neutral B move recharges twice as fast. Which makes him pretty unstoppable now, and still a great character.

Top Bottom