• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turbo Marth

Roy101

Smash Rookie
but ive played with someone that was comboing me just like that. i just want to know how i can do them cuz i cant

Roy101

Smash Rookie
not exactly like that but he was able to kill me at 0% with 1 combo. he was really good

Volor Flex

Smash Rookie
In that case, just a lot of practice. You can also watch Ken's tutorial he did on Marth discussing his moveset and different combo options.

burntfish44

Smash Cadet
Lol as marth turbo i just facroll my controller

K that's not entirely true but mashing side b and side a gives you the first couple side b's and ftilts or jabs, which all link together surprisingly well, which should cover you for ground game
For crazy air combos idk but same thing would work decently in concept

And just YouTube search ken marth tutorial, its the one that's like 2 hrs long

Last edited:

burntfish44

Smash Cadet
Its k it all applies to pm - they did a good job of copying him over, and ken mentions that it all works for pm

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Spam one side B in the air, followed by another A- aerial, followed by another side B, another A-aerial, rinse and repeat until he's too high. Then use UpB and continue

Top Bottom