• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tulsa, OK - SSB64 - 2v2, SSBM 1v1, Naruto4 - 7/8/07

X_A

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Sorry for short notice -_-

Anyway, as stated in the title we'll be having a SSB64 and SSBM tournament this Sunday, at Funhouse on the Riverwalk - in the Tulsa/Jenks area.

Since details may change, etc, I'll just link you to OKgamers.com - where we've been throwing monthly tournaments to help get the word out about using that site:

http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php?topic=580.0

For the record, Melee has really taken hold, and has gotten voted in the last 4 or 5 tournaments we've had, so it seems like it'll probably be here to stay. SSB64 coming back is a welcome thing; I guess the halo players forgot to vote lool.

X A

X_A

Smash Rookie
What are the cash prizes?
Since we have no cash backing, we won't have any cash prizes, sorrah.

We put the choice to charge for a pot or no to a vote, and the people said no - so we just throw them for everyone to get a chance to compete.

Several people have asked about charging again, and as I've stated on those threads, if we get 3 people to ask/post about it, we'll re-do the 'to charge or not' vote for the future SSBM stuff.

X A

Top Bottom