• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to pick a spacie

Which spacie fits me better?

• Fox

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

defnotcrz

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a Lucario main in Project M, and I also just started playing Melee. I found that just about everyone in my scene has a pocket spacie, and I've decided to pick one up to play along with Lucario. I've also played Marth for really bad matchups. I would also want to also play said spacie in Melee, so I'm between Fox and Falco. Furthermore, my tech skill has been better than my neutral/fundamentals, so consider that, along with who synergizes with Lucario's tech/playstyle.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Fox is just about objectively better than falco in pm. Unless you really like falco's playstyle, you should probably just go fox.

Diabolical PIe

Smash Apprentice
You aren't really going to get anywhere in Melee OR P:M if all you have is tech skill and no foundation. Lucario and Falco are both very similar in how easy it is to control the pace of the match and put pressure on the opponent. They're the most similar, but with Fox, you're more likely to learn fundamentals since he's a much more basic character.

defnotcrz

Smash Rookie
I see, Falco may be crutching out a lack of neutral while Fox would make me a better player and learning neutral would improve my Lucario play.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Just learn to play Falco with no lasers. It'll help you practice positioning and stage control. Also it'll stop you from jumping in because people will DD grab you for days.

archedmaid

Smash Apprentice
I don't really play the Spacies, but I have always thought Falco was better. I main Lucario a lot also, and at that I get more trouble from Falco players over Fox players.

Top Bottom