• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to make a "fight to the music" montage, want in?

zaerox

Smash Cadet
I just like it when random stuff happens, and it looks or sounds cool, when it wasn't planned and I also love the music in sm4sh.
Sometimes you might pull of a combo, or land a few hits, and its almost like you fight together with the music.

Anyway I like making vids and I would love it if some of you guys would want to join me in the making of this odd montage.
It's gonna be difficult since this is all about timing and sometimes you may just time something together with the music for a second or two. But that doesn't matter right now.
My English isn't flawless and I can barely understand myself so I'll let the clips speak for themselves.

The one with Ganon is pretty bad but I loled at the timing and the ending.
However the one with fox and Samus is more of what I'm looking for.

Please post a clip and let me know the time stamps if this feels like something you want to be a part of!
Also give me a name/tag so I can credit you.

PS. The timing may not have to be perfect, in my fox-Samus clip it isn't but it's pretty close tho :)

Top Bottom