• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying to find this old, old website....

V-13

Smash Rookie
NNID
daichi.shijima
There's this old (I'm talking before the Wii was even released) SSB website that I'm trying to remember the name of, though it may not even be active anymore. All I remember of the website was that it had some sort of text-based Smash adventure mode where you picked a team of three (I think) out of a huge selection of characters and fought a lot, eventually getting to Master Hand.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about or have a link to this site?

V-13

Smash Rookie
NNID
daichi.shijima
If I could find this on Google I wouldn't be asking this question :V
I'll keep looking for it, though, I'm sure it's still out there somewhere.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I Even feel like I have seen the site you are describing... It was so many years ago, it's very faint in my memory.

V-13

Smash Rookie
NNID
daichi.shijima
oh my god i found it
The site doesn't work anymore - it refreshes itself when you try to play after picking a team - but this is definitely it.

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Daaaaanng... The Q-Cube is EXPENSIVE! and that's just for the ability to read dvd's alongside gamecube games! (maybe physical appearance too.)

Top Bottom