• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trying Something new for community

iNar

Smash Rookie
Hello guys
I just made a smash bros ultimate montage and i decided to do more of them because i enjoyed making this one … so I'll be uploading new video every day so don’t forget to subscribe to get all new videos ^_^
https://youtu.be/bLlu5Z3FPvk
Enjoy !!

Last edited:

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
I’ve only recently started watching him, but ZeRo is actually very likable and fun to watch. His latest videos have had me dying of laughter. On a side note, that last clip had me in tears of laughter. Nice montage!

iNar

Smash Rookie
I’ve only recently started watching him, but ZeRo is actually very likable and fun to watch. His latest videos have had me dying of laughter. On a side note, that last clip had me in tears of laughter. Nice montage!
thanks man ,, I'll be uploading daily basis so don't forget to sub to get all new videos

Top Bottom