• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

True Pac-Man Combo

GreatKingBowserKoopa

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if anyone here has seen this, but Pac-Man has an easy true combo.

If your opponent is at high % and in the air, around 80% to 110%, an easy combo is two Fairs to the key. It will usually kill because the key will likely produce that red and black lightning bolt upon impact. The first two Fairs are easy to combo together with. In order for the third hit to be part of the combo, you must mash B during the Interruptibility frames of the second fair.

Instead of the key, you can also end with a Uair or Nair. I'm not sure if this works on all characters. I've only tested it against Rosalina and Little Mac.

Last edited:

LanceStern

Smash Lord

If your opponent is at high % and in the air, around 80% to 110%, an easy combo is two Fairs to the key. It will usually kill because the key will likely produce that red and black lightning bolt upon impact. The first two Fairs are easy to combo together with. In order for the third hit to be part of the combo, you must mash B during the Interruptibility frames of the second fair.

Instead of the key, you can also end with a Uair or Nair. I'm not sure if this works on all characters. I've only tested it against Rosalina and Little Mac.
Can you show us a video?

Firedemon0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Firedemon0
3DS FC
1134-8459-4639

I took this into training, and I tested in air and on the ground against Bowser, Zero Suit and Rosalina. I set the CPU to Run, they were able to escape with double jump most of the time. This is a good off stage finisher with just one fair and key, but the timing is very close.

Last edited:

dragontamer

Smash Ace
NNID
dragontamer5788
I've been using Fair-Nair... or even just plain-old Nair for off-stage KOs. My kills average around 110% to 130% with an off-stage Nair.

Hell, I've got more kills from off-stage Orange than I do from Key. The slower speeds make Orange much harder to dodge. If Key combos with fair, maybe it'd be interesting... but I really don't like the idea of holding onto the key.

Its too limiting honestly, and the earlier fruit are better spam material.

Last edited:
Top Bottom