• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

True Chakram Combo?

QuadraSlashe

Smash Rookie
NNID
GreenSilver
So I was fooling around in the Smash training mode with Mii Swordfighter, trying to do combos. I noticed the slow multi-hit Chakram could combo, if there wasn't so much lag on it. I ended up short hopping while moving forward, throwing the Chakram downwards, hitting any relatively tall characters, and allowing for follow up hits, which resulted in True Combos, when done correctly. Is this known about?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
So I was fooling around in the Smash training mode with Mii Swordfighter, trying to do combos. I noticed the slow multi-hit Chakram could combo, if there wasn't so much lag on it. I ended up short hopping while moving forward, throwing the Chakram downwards, hitting any relatively tall characters, and allowing for follow up hits, which resulted in True Combos, when done correctly. Is this known about?
first of all hi, welcome to the swordfighter boards
Second of all we have a social and a competitive discussion so it would be nice if you posted there
Third indeed slow chakram combos are a thing in the earlier Swordfighter meta I thought Chackram>>>>>>Sol because of slow Chakram combos

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Yep. This have sort of been known. You can do Jab Jab -> Slow Chakram -> something else at low percentage. But you lose your horizontal recovery. That is why I didn't use it much.

Top Bottom