• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble with Zero Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BltzZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BltzZ7
Anyone else have this problem when playing online with falco. It's been my toughest match up, if any1 has any ideas combos or approaches that would be great.
Nair is good. Chase knock backs with phantasm then down smash out of landing it. When she does her down B shield the hit and she has to land you can chase and dash attack her or grab. Really tough match up those are the easiest things i can tell you also Chasing off stage with fair is tough because her down B is invincible until the end.

LightLV

Smash Ace
Haven't had too many real fights with ZSS, but my stock answer applies here -- your attacks on the ground probably beat hers at neutral and her paralyzer is useless against you.

Last edited:

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else have this problem when playing online with falco. It's been my toughest match up, if any1 has any ideas combos or approaches that would be great.
I'm convinced that omega stages lean way too much in ZSS's favor, she has too many options between her faster and more damage dealing projectiles and whip moves.
I think if you can get her on battlefield it wouldn't be so easy.

Beta_Smash

Banned via Warnings
Luna, Louisiana (15 min drive from West Monroe)
NNID
Se7enSB
You have to get a ton of grabs. DThrow > Dash attack is your best friend at low percents.

If the Zero Suit does a lot of running away the matchup will more than likely go to time. Even though we have reflector it doesn't help much if you're playing a smart player.

Be wary of getting grabbed, because you will either get stringed by fair or Uair juggles.

Just figure out her landings when she takes to the skies and punish with whatever you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom