• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trouble with Smashville Texture

Limeee

Smash Champion
So I installed beachville, ( http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8924 ) and now my wii freezes every time I select the stage (followed with a loud beep).

Im going to avoid telling my story and get down to the point.
I can't figure out why it isn't working.

1. All my other stage textures work.
2. The texture shouldn't be corrupted because my friend uses the exact same texture (I even downloaded it straight from him over skype and it still didn't work)
3. I tried other smashville texture's and they didn't work
4. I have it properly named ( STGVILLAGE_00.PAC - 04.PAC )
5. The stage works fine without textures.
6. I don't have any .rels to my knowledge.

Now I'll show pictures of all my files, just to be sure I'm not missing anything

[COLLAPSE="Pictures"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Please help me, I would really like Beachville :)
I really doubt its my sd card, because all my hax I downloaded from a friend, and he had a smashville texture on that worked fine. I boot through homebrew btw.
If skype screen sharing would be easier, that would be super awesome too (thehensell) <---- yes there are two l's XD

Thank you :)

:009:

BC.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
direprophecy
You might have a bad/corrupted character or stage texture which is causing this. I used to have this problem. I copied my entire SD card to the computer, then formatted the SD Card. Then I copied everything back to the SD card, except for the stage and character folders, and re-downloaded beachville and put it on there as the only stage texture, and it worked. Some stage or character must have been corrupted (idk which one specifically). From then I just carefully started re-adding stuff and it works fine.

Also, you don't have a module file for smashville on there do you?

Top Bottom