• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tripping out of MK Down B

Tomanator33

Smash Apprentice
I was unable to find this anywhere else so I figured I would post it just in case. I was playing MK today and I use his down b to edge hog every so often but once today I used it, I heard the trip sound, MK reappeared in his trip animation a little bit in the direction I told him to go. So it seems MK can trip out of his down b.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Wow, thats messed up lol...but I always see it as not so much MK teleporting (which I used to), but just turning invisible (which I think is what he's supposed to be doing), because I seemed to get hit out of it often, so when he's invisible and going across the floor, I guess it's like normal walking or running and he can trip, nice find ^_^

Top Bottom