• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TripleSpeedRunners Smash Tournament

Gamermattc89

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! My name is Matt, I run at website over at http://triplespeedrunners.com and we do online gaming marathons for various charities. I thought you all would be interested in an event we are putting on this weekend. We are having a Super Smash Bros. tournament covering all three games in the Smash series. We will be streaming the tournament live online via our website where everyone can watch and interact with the players in the chat room. There will be 16 people in the tournament and it will be double elimination.

The tournament takes place Friday March 5th at 7 PM EST.

After the tournament is over we will be playing online with our viewers and if we have enough people who want to play online we will try and organize an online tournament. So stop by and play some Brawl online with us. It's sure to be a great time!

Incendia

Smash Rookie
Thought I should jump in! It's Alex over from the same page as that guy. Check out the Marathon it's going to be wicked!

If nothing else, kick our butts and show us how to play ;)

Top Bottom