• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tried the IRC channel, on one there. Need help launching PM

Bagel Goat

Smash Rookie
Followed the instructions to the letter. Have the right SD card and cleaned out all custom stages etc. But when I go to launch stage builder it just spins and spins. never goes to the boot. And Ive seen more than a few people in recent days posting around the web that they cant launch PM. Does anyone know if the latest Wii U software update killed the exploit? ANy help would be greatly appreciated. After 3 weeks of chasing down a 2G SD card and buying everything just for PM, this is disheartening. Also, I promise I'm computer savvy enough that I followed the directions well. I have successfully hacked everything I own, not to say I'm a genius, far from it, but just so I make it clear that I'm not a dummy that doesn't comprehend the steps involved. So if anyone has any suggestions that would be amazing.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

-- Goat

Top Bottom