• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trick Shot Can Bouncing on Pilotwings

Jeeble

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jeeble
3DS FC
4227-0772-2000
I was at a tournament last night doing some Smash 4 friendlies and I decided to pick Duck Hunt
We were screwing around with the can in the middle of the match and something weird happened...

Spirst

The Can is weird overall. I'd spent a lot of time looking at the properties it has and it's just a weird projectile. For the Pilotwings stage, there are parts of the landscape in the background that are interactable in that they do damage/knockback when touched. Since the plane is going at a high speed, it makes sense this was implemented to give it some degree of realism. After all, if you jump off a moving plane and hit a building, you're going to get hurt. The Can hit that building and the knockback from it sent it back to the plane.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Hmm, gonna need to start playing on pilotwings. It's probably not too helpful in the way of general play, but a normally failed edgeguard with the can could turn into a successful one. Do note, if the can hits the opponent after the stage hits it, it can turn into a stage spike due to the new trajectory it will hit them at.

Top Bottom