• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Transfer replay files from USB to PC?

Greave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
P-Duck
I've reached the maximum number of replays and I want to back them up onto my PC. They're all from older patches (sadly) and none of them work on the Wii U, so I can't just capture-card them. I realize that replays are not video files so they can only be viewed on the Wii U, but I want to preserve the raw files just in case someone figures out a way to watch obsolete replays in the future, and make room for new replays.

Does anyone know of a program or some other way to get a PC to read a USB device that has been formatted for the Wii U? Or is there any kind of workaround to transfer the replay files somewhere to store?

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Sadly, you would still need a recording tool. I believe you could have uploaded those replays to your own private youtube channel a while back. Still have found no solution.

Top Bottom