• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

training your pichu?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't know but what's the best way to train your pichu when you're not playing as him?

it's so boring playing as him vs cpus youu can do a littl ebit of tech skill and combos but his combos involve a lot of DI sometimes and to keep an open eye for like nair up-tilt to nair. like you don't know for sure if you should nair, upair, up-tilt, run up-smash, buffer roll, jab, or what till your nair lands on the ground and I find it bad overall to fight cpus as pichu other than maybe learning to chain throw because fox dis a far amount even at level 1

I find thinking up new tactics and ideas in training mode to be somewhat useful like testing percentiles for upair combos and junk.

also I feel videos are fairly limited for advice. even if pichu is unbareablely boring vs cpus I LOVE fighting like meat walls so you have to figure out how to break past their meatiness or fairs or bair or f-tilts.I can only stand maybe 2 cpu matchs a day and I play super long drawn out matchs vs some people.

Top Bottom